- Handle all the export and import order.
- Handle all documents for export/import government application.
- Monitor the status of shipping documents with sub-ordinate from time to time.
- Monitoring the daily local delivery and assist for the seasonal order delivery.
- Checking and review the requirement and terms of the letter of credit (L/C).
- Negotiate the freight rate, freight forwarder cost from time to time and report to superior for final decision.
- Training and guiding the sub-ordinate.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree holder in any business related discipline.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skill.
- Initiative and self-motivated.
- Able to work in challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Strong prioritizing skills, ability to multi-task and result driven.
- Good command of verbal and written in Mandarin, English, Bahasa Melayu.
LOT 1965 BATU 3 1/2, MUKIM JALAN BAKRI
51 - 200 Employees
Others (Please specify)
Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Others (Please specify)
English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
Yong Sheng Confectionery Sdn. Bhd. was established in 1952 in Muar, Johor. Today, we are the market leader of confectionery manufacturer in Malaysia that specialize in the production of premium quality pastry products (eg. egg yolk pies, wife biscuits, tambun biscuits, pineapple cakes…). We also specialize in Wedding and Full Moon Gift Set, Handmade Pastry, Hamper, Mooncake, Cookie, Little Nyonya Series and Worship Series in Malaysia.