**For Food Manufacturing Industries**
- Develop, implement and maintain QA system in company.
- Continuously monitor and review the compliance of the internal functions with the established QA plan, guidelines and processes.
- Follow up customers' complaint and corrective actions.
- Monitor od in-processed products in production area.
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Food Science / Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess knowledge of food safety and quality.
- Initiative and self-motivated.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to work in challenging & fast paced environment.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of verbal and written in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong prioritizing skills, ability to multi-task and result driven.
LOT 1965 BATU 3 1/2, MUKIM JALAN BAKRI
51 - 200 Employees
Others (Please specify)
Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Others (Please specify)
English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
Yong Sheng Confectionery Sdn. Bhd. was established in 1952 in Muar, Johor. Today, we are the market leader of confectionery manufacturer in Malaysia that specialize in the production of premium quality pastry products (eg. egg yolk pies, wife biscuits, tambun biscuits, pineapple cakes…). We also specialize in Wedding and Full Moon Gift Set, Handmade Pastry, Hamper, Mooncake, Cookie, Little Nyonya Series and Worship Series in Malaysia.