- Assist Directors.
- Provide solutions and guidance.
- Work with Directors to sustain and grow programs and services.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Fulfill duties delegated by Directors.
- Overall management of the accounting records and financial reports ensuring compliance with company, statutory and fiscal requirements.
- Ensuring company is complying with accounting standards and tax regulations.
- To ensure the accuracy and efficiency of the entire accounting process in line with applicable standards and policies.
- To liaise with auditors, tax agents, company secretary, bankers and other government authorities.
Bukit Pasir, Muar, Johor.
51 - 200 Employees
Others (Please specify)
Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Dental
English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
An attractive remuneration and career advancement to be rewarded to candidate that is experienced and talented.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application complete with a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org