Furniture Research & Development
Min 3 years (Junior Executive)
- Create Home and Office furniture design and gives direction from prototype to mass production.
- Prepare 3D presentations and completion to final CAD drawings.
- Prepare all the new & revised technical specification.
- Responsible to ensure the accuracy of technical specification before production of sample set.
- Assist other department to solve any technical problem.
- Panel furniture experience is preferred.
- Required skill(s): Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, MS Office.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in furniture industry.
- Based in Muar, Johor.
201 - 500 Employees
Others (Please specify)
Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
Medical, Parking, Others (Please specify)
We are a Public-Listed, Home Office manufacturing company for both the local & international markets.
Founded since 1982, T.A. Furniture Industries Sdn. Bhd. has as successfully established itself as one of the pioneers in the manufacturing of melamine laminated Office & Home furniture in Malaysia under its own reputable brand name "TA".
We have managed to spread our market niche worldwide where our Home & Office furniture are presently represented in over 72 countries worldwide.
Along with our business expansion, we are inviting suitable and capable candidates with interest and dedication to join us.